Sunday 17 April 2011

Set Up a Membership Site For Consistent Income

Hi there! So its nearly a month since the social media bootcamp with Mili & Paul and I'm having great fun putting what I've learned into practice and starting to make money on-line!  Don't get me wrong, this is not a 'get rich quick scheme' and there is much I still have to learn and practice!  What I know is, this stuff really works.  One of the main things I need to work on however, is my patience!! I want to know everything now and it's easy to get lost in research and time passes too quickly!!!  A work life balance is important too!!!
Check out Neil Brook's Article on the use of Membership Sites to Create Consistent Incomehttp://goarticles.com/article/Set-Up-a-Membership-Site-for-Consistent-Income/4499165/

No comments:

Post a Comment