Monday 10 January 2011

GETTING STARTED - Here I go!!!

So, I'm creating a membership site!  I'm using information from a variety of sources that I have gathered over the last 9 months or so!  You maybe wondering where a lawyer frm York gets the idea of creating a Membership site?!  I appreciate, it is rather random for someone in my profession!!  Well, my business partner in 'my other life' as I callit, Nigel Jardine http://www.nigeljardine.co.uk/ , suggested that I go along to Simon Coulson's Step by Step Internet Profits Live Event http://www.simoncoulsonsimplecourse.co.uk/ which was fantastic!  Simon discussed membership sites and discussed the need to find a niche market.  A niche market is a market that is as yet untapped, or unusual, as this will create a demand for members.  He also mentioned that creating a site for somone well known is also a great basis for a membership site.  It really got me thinking about what I could do....and then it came to me.  You see, not all lawyers fit the stereo type, and I'm luck enough to work with someone who in his niche is very famous both nationally and internationally.  A published author of several books,and a regular on sky sports, Julian Cundiff is a highly successful carp fisherman. So I thought, why not? Lets have some fun with this and so my journey has begun....

No comments:

Post a Comment